Directions to Pangkor Island:
- By Coach:Direct bus/coach to Lumut will take approximately 3 to 4 hours from Kuala Lumpur. For bus/coach company and price, visit: http://www.pulau-pangkor.com/bus-to-Pangkor.html
- By Car: Approximately 3 and a half hours drive from KL. From KL, take the north-south highway heading to Bidor, Perak toll exit. Follow signs to Lumut for the rest of the journey. Stop by Lumut Jetty or Marina Island Jetty.
- By Ferry:
- From Lumut Jetty, the first stop is SPK (Sungai Pinang Kecil) Jetty, whereas the second stop is Pangkor Jetty. Two-way trip ticket costs RM10/person.
- From Marina Island Jetty, take ferry to Pangkor Jetty. Ticket can only be purchased by Marina Island Travel Club Card holders. The club card is valid for 1 year and can be obtained at the ticketing counter for a nominal fee of: (1) Personal Card at RM5 or (2) Family Card at RM10. Two-way ticket price costs RM10 for adult, RM5 for children.
- By Airplane: Berjaya Airline does not provide airplane services any longer.
*Please refer to Lumut – Pangkor timetable, the first stop is SPK (Sungai Pinang Kecil) Jetty, whereas the second stop is Pangkor Jetty